Saturday, June 13, 2009

Paws Way: Check it out.

So about a couple of months ago Mallory and I were wandering along the harborfront when we saw this building with dog silhouettes pasted all over it. We were intrigued. The building is called Paws Way, a community and activity center for dog owners, their dogs and pet enthusiasts nestle right beside the harborfront center.

The day that we happened to enter the building they were celebrating British Dogs and had show dogs, a dog parade, a Renaissance musical act, and (my personal favorite) a man who called himself London Bobby. AMAZING.

Note: London Bobby was wearing a glitterized Union Jack suit, was drinking whiskey from a London Mug and was playing his rendition of "How much is that doggy in the window". YES.

I was basically sold on the location based on my first visit but decided to return today with my dog Paddington because we were near by for Illuminati Festival and Paddington needed to get a drink. So in we went. We got to do an agility obstacle course, get help from a dog trainer, learn how to motivate your dog and I also walked away with a loot bag filled with treats for him as well as Nescafe Caramel Latte mix for me. And how much was this you might ask? FREE.

Anyways, I won't bore you with any further details but the gist of it is: Paws Way. Harbour Front Center. Free. Dogs. London Bobby. Check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment